1. The acceptance of an order for a paid entry and/or page is on the understanding that the client agrees to these Terms of Business.
2. The Faversham Website undertakes to design, set-up and publish a page/pages on the website from information supplied by the client, and aims to do this within 2 weeks of the information being supplied; however, this cannot be guaranteed.
3. A page typically will consist of up to 4 images supplied by the client, which could be a logo, photograph or other image, up to 500 words of text, full contact details to include e-mail and web site links, and a location map.
4. All pages will conform to the overall design and technical standards of the website; within these standards, the individual requirements of a client will be met if at all possible. An additional charge may be made for such requirements.
5. The Faversham Website has absolute discretion as to the where within the website the page/pages will appear and in which index pages it is listed. However, the wishes of the client will be taken into account as far as possible.
6. The Faversham Website retains the right to refuse the publication of any material, which it feels is in any way offensive, unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory or indecent or infringe copyright or other rights of third parties and/or would be any way detrimental to the website.
7. Whereas the Faversham Website will take all reasonable care in reproducing the information supplied by the client in a format suitable for publication on the website, the responsibility for the checking the accuracy of such reproduction is with the client. The client should advise the Faversham Website of any such errors as soon as possible.
8. Separate charges will apply per page for the initial set-up of the page/pages and for publishing the page/pages on the website for twelve months. Current charges are published on the website; one month’s notice will be given for increased charges and will be up dated on the website accordingly.
9. Charges for new paid pages will be effective from the date the client expresses satisfaction with the new page/pages. Payment is required before the page is made active in the required categories in the business directory.
10. Charges for any twelve month period include any minor amendments eg tariff changes, required by the client during that time; the Faversham Website will aim to make such changes with 3 days; however this cannot be guaranteed. Major changes will be subject to separate quotations for cost and timescale.
11. All charges will be invoiced and clients are expected to pay invoices within 14 days of their date. Charges not paid after six weeks will result in the page being removed from the website. The Faversham Website reserves the right to charge interest and/or a service charge on overdue accounts.
12. Clients can cancel their page/pages at any time, and the Faversham Website undertakes to remove the page/pages from the website within two weeks. It is not normal procedure to give any refund for pages removed from the site before the charged 12 month period.
13. The Faversham Website will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the website operates continuously. However, this cannot be guaranteed when technical faults occur which are beyond its control.
14. The Faversham Website does not accept any responsibility for any actions arising out of the use of information provided by the client on their paid page.
15. Paid pages are subject to our Terms & Conditions of the website, insofar as they concern the publication of pages on the website.
The Faversham Website