March Cottage is a family run Bed & Breakfast situated in a quiet road with ample parking. Just an 8 minute walk from the historic town centre of Faversham with a choice of pubs and restaurants to eat in.
March Cottage is conveniently placed for visitors to the city of Canterbury, Whitstable, famous for it’s oysters and the coast and are all within a fifteen minute drive from us.
To view comments from previous guests please see the link here to
All rooms are on the ground floor
- Double en-suite Garden Room
- Twin en-suite room
- Each with it’s own entrance
- Free Wifi internet access available
- Colour T.V.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Breakfast is served in the Dining room overlooking the garden
- No smoking throughout
- Double – En-suite including breakfast £100
- Double – En-suite room only £80
- Twin – En-suite including breakfast £100
- Twin – En-suite room only £80
- Single occupancy including breakfast £65
- Single occupancy room only £55
- We accept payment by cash or cheque.
How to find us
If using satellite navigation, use this post code: ME13 8NH
Or look at this map to find us.