Come and visit the beautiful Kent Downs
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Ideal for cycling, walking for those with a love of the countryside.
Walk through the heart of the Downland with it's beautiful wooded valleys and mixture of farmland concealing many old and interesting villages.
Explore old country houses, ancient churches or maybe relax in a quiet village pub or watch a local cricket team on the green at weekends.
Palace Farm Hostel provides quality self catering accommodation for walkers, cyclists, groups and families. Our en suite rooms are low cost for those on a budget and cater for all age groups and for those with disabilities.
Camping at Palace Farm, there is also camping at Palace Farm with toilet and shower facilities.
Wonderful wildlife; close to North Kent Marshes, RSPB and Kent Wildlife Trust sites, just a short car drive to RSPB Elmley Marshes, Stodmarsh and Blean Ancient Woodland reserves.
Nearby historic towns: Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury, Dover, Rochester, Maidstone etc.
Pay and Play Golf course at Leeds Castle (9 holes) and Boughton Nr. Faversham (18 holes).
Access to Europe via Ashford Eurostar rail link, ferries from Dover for day trips or Channel tunnel from Folkestone.
Numerous footpaths, woods, open access areas and villages to explore.
- Ten fully heated en-suite rooms in converted farm buildings on a working arable and fruit farm. One 2 person, one 4 person, two 6 person, one 8 person, two family rooms and two double and two twin rooms in Granary.
- All rooms are arranged around a landscaped courtyard giving privacy and good security.
- Quality double beds, single beds and 3' bunk beds
- Lounge/dining room with wood burning stove
- Duvets and bed linen included
- Outside barbecue area
- Drying room
- Car parking and secure cycle storage.
- Light continental breakfast provided, guests can cook their own meals in our self catering kitchen.
- Good value pub meals are available at Chequers Inn in the village. There are four other Pubs and one Bistro serving food within a two mile radius of us.
- Please note that we have a no smoking policy within the hostel buildings.
Courtyard rooms: Adults £22, child £16, £5 single supplement
Granary rooms: Double/Twin £44, single £26
See our website for online room prices
Please note that Adult refers to any person of 16 years or over, and child is any person younger than this occupying a bunk. Discount for group bookings.
Credit Cards or Cash accepted.
All prices include vat.
How to find us
Palace Farm Hostel is located in the village of Doddington near Faversham in Kent, about 5 miles from junction 6 of the M2 motorway.
On the London Victoria to Dover line alight at Sittingbourne or Faversham where there is a taxi service available.