In this increasingly competitive marketplace, companies are required to employ a range of effective marketing techniques and sales strategies in order to generate increased business opportunities and build customer loyalty.
Offering specialist expertise in the areas of press and public relations, marketing and event organisation, JF Associates can provide considerable advantages - either to companies whose in-house resources perhaps to not include a PR, or marketing department, or in complementing an existing in-house PR role; and alternatively to individuals, whose budgets do not justify the fee structure of larger, international agencies.
Formed in 1997 by Jill Faulds, JF Associates aims to support, fulfil and complement the customer's needs by providing a flexible, 'hand's on', professional approach at cost-effective pricing levels, resulting in maximising business potential.
Now a specialist in the industry sectors of travel, tourism and leisure, Jill's experience, both working as a consultant and in-house, has included working with and for UK and international hotel groups, privately-owned country house hotels, hotel marketing consortia, city centre and resort hotels, golf courses, conference venues, airlines, tour operators, travel agents, river and ocean cruise lines, restaurants and chefs.
When appropriate, JF Associates works in association with other travel and leisure industry professionals, calling upon their complementary specialist skills as required, whether design, media, sales, PR, or marketing consultants.
- access to an extensive range of media contacts - at local, regional, national levels, consumer or trade sectors
- the dissemination of press material
- acting as a press office
- the placement of feature articles
- organisation of press events/launches/receptions
- co-ordination of press facility visits - individual, or escorted groups
- setting up of promotional opportunities - reader offers/competition prizes
- design and production of newsletters
- proof-reading of marketing material
- researching suitable event venues
- advising on appropriate format/style of events; and co-ordination
- sourcing/advising after-dinner speakers, or celebrity guests
- realistic free structures - whether working on hourly, daily, monthly, or project retainer rates
- the 'hand's-on', personal and professional approach at both strategic and tactical levels
- inflexibility in terms of quality and professional standards
- the combined knowledge and expertise of all JF Associates
Jill Faulds is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)