are located in St John's Road near the town centre and offer a full range of materials for the DIY enthusiast and building trade alike. We are a member of the Faversham Reward card
scheme offering our customers loyalty points and discounts. Please visit our new website here.
Established as a DIY shop some 35 years ago, originally the site was a builder's yard for Maurice John Weaver.
M&J Supplies is a family run business with 11 part-time and full-time staff, providing a traditional counter service and offering friendly advice.
“If only I knew you existed I would have come here first!”
“ The Aladdin's cave of DIY”
“ If we haven’t got it, you can’t get it!”
Products and Services
Our products and services include:
- timber and boarding (including doors and worktops) cut to size
- Leyland paints; paint mixing available in 3000 colours
- ironmongery; individual nuts and bolts sold
- plumbing accessories and advice given
- electrical cabling, lights and fittings
- glass and perspex
- tools - general
- sand and ballast aggregate (can be delivered locally)
- gardening tools, chicken wire etc…
M&J Supplies is open:
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday, 9am to 5pm
Sunday, 9.30am to 12.30pm
We are only closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day!
How to Find Us
We are located just a couple of minutes from the town centre in St John's Road. From the traffic lights at the Post Office, cross over the road into East Street and St John's Road is the second road on the right.
We are a little way up on the left hand side.