has been trading for 30 years in Faversham and is a member of the Reward card
scheme which offers customers loyalty points, which can be used as discount in store.
A delightful shop on Court Street that has so many wonderful things to buy and admire.
It is a perfect place to buy gifts for weddings, babies, friends and loved ones with complementary cards and a choice of wrapping paper to complete the present with a helpful wrapping service if needed.
Beware if you enter you may not leave empty-handed!
“I often go in Barley Mow to buy a gift for someone and treat myself as well!”
So many exquisite things in one small shop!
“We try to think of ourselves as a department store ensuring we offer a broad spectrum of items to suit all tastes and wishes!”
Barley Mow is not just about gifts with the focus on household interiors; you can buy unusual and beautiful things for your home, such as:
- brightly coloured and decorated tins for the kitchen
- select furniture
- photo frames
- storage and log baskets
- hand-painted china
- scented candles
- wall clocks
- decorated paper napkins
- wedding gifts
- period lighting and classic British lighting
- an extensive range of toiletries for the discerning man and woman
- handbags, purses and scarves
- baby and children's gifts
Some of the ranges at Barley Mow:
- Jellycat and Baby Jellycat
- Emma Bridgewater
- East of India
- Toiletries – Arran, Bathhouse, Heyland & Whittle, Romney Marsh Wools
- St Eval Candles made in UK
- Culinary Concepts
- One World Trading
- Gisela Graham
- Terre D'Hautaniboul Lighting
- House of Marbles
Barley Mow is open:
Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 5.30pm
How to find us
We are located in the town centre just a little way down Court Street from the Guildhall. See our Location Map in Quick Links above.