Faversham Assembly Rooms were built in 1849 as a community meeting place.They were occupied from 1869 until 2010 by the military and service cadets.
In 2011 they were acquired by the Faversham Buildings Preservation Trust with a view to restoration and creating an attractive facility for the community.
The building work is now essentially complete and the rooms are available to hire.
The ornate main hall is some 56ft long and 28ft wide with a gallery, seating and tables are available for up to 120 people.
There are kitchen facilities, disabled access and disabled toilet facilities.
Bookings for the Assembly Rooms can be arranged through reception staff at the Alexander Centre 01795 594460
Alexander Centre Bookings Email: firstname.lastname@example.org