A family run, smart Indian restaurant in a modern style, established in 1991. Here you can enjoy the finest Indian dishes freshly prepared by our world class chefs. Our menu covers the whole range of curries and other Indian dishes, from mild through to hot, classic and contemporary.
We are located conveniently on the edge of Faversham Town Centre in East Street, minutes from buses and Faversham Train Station, and 200yards from the public car park, adjacent to the library.
The India Royal offer a wide range of dishes, below are some of the chef's recommendations:
- Butter Chicken £8.95 - off the bone chicken marinated in a special blend of yoghurt and spices then grilled in the tandoori oven, cooked in a rich creamy buttery sauce with almond and coconut.
- Chicken or Lamb Tikka Massala £8.95 - marinated in yoghurt, herbs and spices grilled in the tandoori oven and cooked with coconut, almond, tamarind with the exotic masala sauce.
- Lamb or Chicken and Prawn Rezala £10.95 - diced pieces of chicken or lamb marinated and grilled in the tandoori oven cooked with fresh yoghurt, tamarind, almond, coconut garnished with chopped tomato and cucumber. Served with pilau rice or naan bread.
- Mix Thali £12.50 - mix tikka, lamb bhuna, chicken passanda, Bombay aloo, garlic mushrooms, pilau rice, naan bread.
- Kufta Curry £7.95 - spicy mince meat lamb balls cooked in a medium curry sauce.
India Royal offer various offers, follow the link to see if one applies to you.
To order from India Royal, give them a call on either of the numbers in the top left corner of this page. Alternatively, you can order online (this currently grants you a discount) by following the link.
If you would like to book a table please call India Royal, alternatively this is also available online by following this link.
India Royal also offer outdoor catering, if you are interested, please call one of the numbers in the top left corner of this page.
5:30pm to 11:30pm - seven days a week (including Bank Holidays).