The Spice Lounge
in Preston Street in the town centre offering a diverse menu with something for everyone. We are members of the Faversham Reward card scheme
offering our customers loyalty points and discounts.
The Spice Lounge has a contemporary feel with a bright modern fully air conditioned interior that can seat up to 80.
The restaurant will take you on an adventure of taste offering both traditonal Indian dishes and unique regional dishes giving you the chance to experience the diversity of Indian cuisine here in Faversham.
Some typical dishes are:
- Anokha tikka - pasanda cut of ostrich with paw paw and flavoured with mace
- Haryali poneer Shaslick - cottage cheese marinated in special spices, garnished with capsicums, pineapple and onion.
- Salmon Dill Bahar - grilled diced salmon with cheese and dill
- Spicy crab cakes - crab meat infused with coconut crushed chillis and mashed potato
- Kathi Meethi Bathak - oven roasted Greshingam duck breast served with sweet and sour tamarind sauce and pilau rice
- Samundari Rattan - lobster cooked in garlic and tomato sauce
- Stuffed Shila Mirch - fried capsicum stuffed with cottage cheese, potato and carrots with tomato and onion based sauce
- Talli Macchii - a fried sea bass with zucchini and coconut sauce with lemon rice
- Wild Catch Jumbo prawns - wild jumbo prawns marinated with garlic and chilli in chef's specila sauce, served with seafood biryani
The Sunday Lunch Buffet is a great chance to try lots of delicious dishes for a set price, Adults £8.95, Children (7-12) £4.95, under 7’s eat free, booking is recommended.
The Spice Lounge is open:
Every day of the week,
12 noon to 2.30pm,
5.30pm to 12 midnight