Popular with the locals and with a great reputation for service, good coffee and fresh local food, this delightful venue is situated in an historic and interesting 17th century building that benefits from being in one of the best locations in town. The dual aspect building commands the corner of West Street and Market Place, with outside tables directly next to the Guildhall giving diners the opportunity to enjoy the sights and sunshine.
You will enjoy a varied menu for breakfast, brunch and lunch with daily specials and afternoon tea on offer all day every day and a traditional roast on Sundays.
All our food is made to order using locally sourced produce wherever possible. A selection of cakes, tarts and scones are baked fresh on site every day.
Large tables for up to eight people are available. Advanced bookings can be taken. Caring for parties, coaches and events prior arrangement.
What makes us special ?
- Advanced bookings taken for tables or coaches
- Catering for events and occasions
- Outside catering. Excellent references are available for previous events
- Comprehensive breakfast, brunch and lunch menu available all day
- Vegetarian choices always available
- Quality coffee sourced from an Italian family of roasters
- Three flavours of hot chocolate, made with real chocolate
- Local family-run business
- Nice atmosphere and great friendly service
- Afternoon tea by advanced booking
- Traditional cream tea with Devon clotted cream
- Large tables for up to eight people
- Hot and cold takeaway lunches
All our food is made to order on-site using locally sourced produce where possible.
Large selection of hot and cold meals with daily specials available.
Advanced arrangements can be made for specific dietary requirements.
Traditional Sunday roasts.
Additional seating upstairs with larger tables can seat up to 18.
Can be booked for private functions free of charge.
Privacy from the main seating area.
Saddlers' is open;
Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4pm
Saturday, 9am to 6pm
Sunday, 10am to 3pm