I provide a cost-effective and friendly service designed to keep your computer running and in the best of health. Whatever the problem with your PC, I'm here to help.
If you want a repair, an upgrade, a virus removed or even a bit of tuition, please give me a call.
Most jobs can be carried out in your home or office so there’s no need to unplug everything and take it to a shop. If it needs to come in to the workshop, I’ll do all the fetching, carrying and connecting.
To fit in with your busy life, I can visit you in the evenings or at weekends.
Example services include:
• Hardware upgrades and repairs
• Software troubleshooting
• Virus and malware removal
• Fixing e-mail and Internet problems
• Building home networks both wired and wireless
• Setting up devices such as smartphones, tablets and TVs
• Installing multi-room audio systems and CCTV equipment
• One-to-one tuition
• Data recovery in Authorised Partnership with Kroll Ontrack, an international leader in the field. (Partner code CUS1123567)
For regular customers I am able to offer a remote support facility that allows me, with your permission, to take control of your computer and fix problems without actually visiting, you can even be in another country!
I charge a flat rate of £20 per half-hour. There is no call-out fee but if you live more than 20 miles from Faversham, I'll have to add a bit to cover fuel costs. Your time is precious, so don’t waste hours trying to sort out your PC, call me and stop worrying!
Faversham Business Partnership members can claim 10% discount off labour charges, even for fixing your home PC's.
Life Support for your PC