Fire Safety Risk Assessments and Training are not only crucial to your business, they are also a legal requirement under the Regulatory Reform [Fire Safety] Order 2005. Just by owning a business, you have automatically incurred some form of responsibility for the fire safety in your premises, whether the building is owned by you or not. We are here to help you to ensure that you and your business are safe.
Why use LTM?
LTM are based in Swale and offer a local service to businesses throughout Kent and can also provide a national coverage should it be required.
The Regulatory Reform [Fire Safety] Order 2005 requires that a Fire Safety Risk Assessment is carried out on all commercial premises with very few exceptions. Even if you don’t own the building, you still need to have a Fire Safety Risk Assessment carried out.
- LTM will carry out the Fire Safety Risk Assessment on your behalf. The assessment will be performed by a qualified assessor who is a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers [GIFireE] and the Fire Protection Association [CFPA-E Dip].
- Fire Safety training also forms a major part of the law for all staff and volunteers. We can help you by carrying out such training either to all staff or on a “train the trainer” basis.
- LTM provide a full service – we will not issue your report and go missing for a year! We will help guide you through any remedial works that are needed and give you advice as and when you need it.
- No hidden agendas and completely independent – the work we perform is purely to make people safe and importantly comply with the law. We do not make requirements as a sales tool.
- Bespoke – the training provided is specific to your sector and industry. It is not a generic “one size fits all” training style. We adapt our training to what you need.
LTM Fire Safety Consultants Ltd offer bespoke services and these include:
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Consultancy
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Warden/Marshal Training
- First Aid Training
First aid training
LTM can also now provide bespoke First Aid Training for you.
Our trainer offers a range of courses to meet your needs, from industry-relevant qualifications to individuals wanting to expand their knowledge of first aid both in the workplace and at home.
Using an automated external defibrillator [AED] is standard on all our courses.
Emergency First Aid (HSE Compliant, 1 Day)
Run over one day, this course is ideal for lower-risk businesses and organisations or if you would like to gain more knowledge of first aid.
First Aid at Work (HSE Compliant, 3 Days)
Run over three days, this course is ideal for businesses or organisations whose risk assessment has identified higher-level to advanced-level hazards or if you have an interest in first aid.
First Aid at Work Re-qualification (HSE Compliant, 2 Days)
Run over two days, this course is for delegates who need to refresh their three-day course qualification.
An on-site course is ideal for businesses, organisations and clubs that have several members needing training. We can come to your venue – all you have to do is provide the delegates!