/ Faversham Community Church
Welcome to the page of Faversham Community Church
As a family, made up of people from all generations, backgrounds and stages of life, we are committed to growing together in love and obedience to Jesus and to serving our community. Whatever your age, background or beliefs we would love to meet you and hope to see you very soon.
Who are we?
We are a Church who loves Jesus. We are committed to growing in and serving our community through:
We meet every Sunday at 10:30am in the Dining Hall, Abbey School, London Road, Faversham, Kent ME13 8RZ.
What to expect:
- A warm welcome from our Welcome Team who will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
- Times of sung worship and praise, often with some contributions from the church family.
- As part of our worship, we regularly take communion where Christians are invited to share the bread and wine together.
- Every week there will be a message from the Bible, helping us to understand God’s word and to apply it’s truths to our lives.
- A safe and inspiring environment for children to encounter and experience God for themselves.
- You are very welcome to stay after the meeting for tea, coffee, cake and chat.
Little Angels is our weekly baby and toddler group that runs every Monday afternoon 1:30-3:30pm.
We meet at the West Faversham Community Centre, Bysing Wood Road, Faversham, ME13 7RH.
Come along for games, crafts, singing, a healthy snack time and lots of fun!
We are part of Relational Mission, a family of churches committed to seeing lives transformed by the grace of God all over the world. You can find out more about Relational Mission by visiting their website.
Faversham Community Church is also a member of the Evangelical Alliance.
We are fully committed members of Churches Together in Faversham and enjoy a growing friendship with the wider body of Christ here.
Get in touch
Please feel welcome to contact us. If you are new to Faversham, looking for a church or would just like to ask a question, we would be more than happy to hear from you.
Phone: 01795 597538
Church Office: The Alexander Centre, 15-17 Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NZ
You can also visit our website (Please note we are currently in the process of constructing a new website, please do check back soon)