The Faversham Papers are monographs about aspects of the town and the surrounding area, past and present.
To keep costs as low as possible, they are duplicated in house by Faversham Society volunteers, and authors kindly waive any fee or royalty. Though aiming to be readable, they are authoritative and, in many cases works, of considerable scholarship.
You can buy the papers at the Fleur de Lis Heritage Centre, Preston Street, Faversham.
If unable to get to Faversham, you can order the papers by mail order from this page.
Mail Ordering Details
- Prices given are inclusive of postage and packing within the UK
- Telephone orders or enquiries to: 01795 534542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment to be sent with mail orders, either:
- by cheque made payable to 'The Faversham Society' or
- by credit card (issuer, name as on card, number, security number, start and expiry dates). We accept Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Switch, Visa and Visa Electron. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards
- Orders to be sent to The Faversham Society, Fleur de Lis Heritage Centre,13 Preston Street, Faversham, Kent ME13 8NS, UK. Dispatch is normally within 3 days
- Overseas customers are asked to contact the Society via email as above
Click here for full list of Faversham Papers