Children’s Centres are a ‘one-stop shop’ for children under 5 and their families/carers.
The Faversham Children’s Centres at St Mary’s and Bysing Wood work together to deliver a range of services in Faversham for children under 5 and their families covering childcare, health, family and support services in a supportive, understanding and positive environment.
Before you start
The Centre's are open to all parents, carers and children and many of the services are free.
Children's centres support families, carers and their children.
Each centre offers different services, including:
- Support with breast feeding.
- Support with parenting and speech and language.
- Drop-in play sessions for parents and children, such as;
- Activity roundabout
- Under one's group
- Play and stay groups
- Special events during the Summer and Christmas holidays;
- Childminders groups
- Bi-lingual group for parents and their children
- Antenatal classes
- Baby clinics
Health visitors, midwives, and other agencies work from the centres.
St Mary’s Children’s Centre
Tel: 03000 411033
Bysing Wood Children’s Centre
ME13 7NU (for your sat nav enter - ME13 7NY)
Tel: 03000 417740
Check with the centres for information on activities.