don't read the menu options and go directly to the page content 
Click to view menu Click to search

Whale family

Karen Hamilton    08 Nov 2013
My grandfather, Bertie James Whale worked in the explosives industry in Faversham before moving to Stevenston, Ayrshire, Scotland. He had 2 sisters Daisy and Ethel also brothers Jack, Philip, Ralph I think.

Does anyone know anything about either my grandfather or my grandmother? Gran's name was Bertha Sophia (Bedster). I think she had a sister Elsie and another, not sure of her name.
Karen Hamilton    16 Jun 2014
Sue
It would great if we could make contact, my address is on a previous message - see below if you would like to get in touch. My mum (Barbara Kennedy nee Whale) would be delighted to find out what happened after she left Faversham.

Best regards, Karen Hamilton

Karen Hamilton    07 Jun 2014
To Sue Barnes

How lovely to find a member of my family.
I am Bertha`s grandaughter. My mother is Barbara, the second daughter, and the last to be born in Faversham. Yes there are twin daughters after that. I am only sorry I didn`t check the website sooner as I am bringing my Mum to Faversham next week. It would be lovely to be able to say hello if you get this message in time. I would love to hear from you my mobile number is 07549343022.

Karen
Sue Barnes    21 Mar 2014

My mother was Elsie  Millgate, nee Bedster. Here sister was Bertha Whale. Would love to know what happened to my cousins. I understand Bertrha had four children, including twins.

Karen Hamilton    02 Jan 2014
To Peter Stevens. Thank you for your response to my enquiry in November about the Whale family. I would very much appreciate any information you could forward regarding my grandparents.

Karen Hamilton
31 Hawkhill Drive
Stevenston
Ayrshire
KA20 3DF

Many thanks 
Peter Stevens    26 Nov 2013
Faversham Society's gunpowder records, compiled over many years by John Breeze, contain details of the Whale family. Too much to include in this response, but given a postal address I will send you a copy.
I