don't read the menu options and go directly to the page content 
Click to view menu Click to search

Living in Faversham

Home / Forum / The Information Exchange / Living in Faversham
colin Bennett    06 May 2014

I am just about to retire and my wife and I are seriously thinking about moving to Faversham. We visited a few weeks ago and like what we see.

We presently live in Salisbury Wiltshire.

Any comments about the area, advise on housing, Good or not so good areas would be appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Colin & Val Bennett

David King    27 Aug 2014
Yes, Colin & Val. Faversham has an excellent football team playing @ the Salters Lane stadium just off the main A2 if you're interested. We play in the Ryman League south, & admission fees to the home games are very affordable. 

All are welcome to come along & support their LOCAL club! Usual facilities are available as you'd expect, clubhouse with licensed bar, refreshment kiosk, open on match days, etc. The 'Town' has had quite an interesting history in recent years,including a remarkable re-birth due to the fantastic community spirit which exits amongst the members/supporters/players/club officials & all who are associated with it. So perhaps we'll see you there, should you both decide to come & live in Faversham, supporting the Lillywhites in their efforts to progress further during the present season?  

Check out the website sometime too.