, once the property of successive Queens of England, is located in Water Lane, Ospringe.Queen Court today
Queen Court is a large working farm complex with modern buildings now set alongside the 15th century wealden farmhouse; two large timber-framed barns also survive.
It was purchased by Shepherd Neame
in 1944 to ensure a good supply of hops to the brewery, and continued to do so until 1982. In the 1990s Shepherd Neame withdrew from the farm and the land was leased out.Queen Court c1890