/ Wall Plaques - Places
/ Town Warehouse, now TS Hazard
Training Ship Hazard (TS Hazard), the base of Faversham Sea Cadets
, is situated beside Faversham Creek in the town’s Conduit Street. TS Hazard bears a plaque recording that it was built in about 1475 as a town warehouse and is named after the ship that Faversham supplied to fight the Spanish Armada in 1588.
Location of the plaque
TS Hazard in Conduit Street, Faversham, was built in 1475 as a town warehouse