Whatever your taste in food, be it you want just a snack or a first class dinner, you will find what you want in the Faversham area.
If you wish to have a take-away, please look at the on line take-away menus
for local restaurants, as provided by a local website.
Faversham and its surrounding villages have a variety of public houses old and not so old serving a wide range of fine beers, and most serving excellent food, and some with accommodation.
- Albion Taverna Experience the exciting colours and flavours of Mexican cuisine in the waterfront setting.
- Ask Italian Restaurant in Faversham, we want to make you feel special, come and see us in our beautiful setting, ideally situated in the heart of Faversham
- China Village A 60-seater family restaurant is one of the best known in Kent for quality Chinese food.
- Faversham Kebab House Delicious, authentic home produced Turkish food
- Judd's Folly Hotel A small hotel with bar and restaurant with views over Syndale Valley
- The Raj Faversham’s classic Indian restaurant. The Raj has been in the town centre for more than 15 years.
- Osteria Posillipo Pizzeria Situated on the creek side, a taste of Naples in Faversham, rustic pasta dishes and gourmet pizzas cooked in our handmade Neapolitan pizza oven.
- Read’s Restaurant A sumptuous blend of wonderful food, relaxing comfort and discreet but attentive service.
- Spice Lounge A new restaurant in Preston Street in the town centre, offering a diverse menu with something for everyone.
- Woodrose Restaurant and Tea Gardens Set in the beautiful gardens of Mount Ephraim offering a lunches. cream teas, high teas, hot and cold drinks, licensed.
- Anchor Inn A beautiful old pub just a couple of minutes walk from the town centre and very close to historic Faversham creek.
- The Bowl Inn A 16th century freehouse situated on top of the North Downs in an Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty
- The Elephant A free house in The Mall, the town's graceful tree-lined entrance.
- Market Inn An active community pub, close to the recreation field, with teams for darts, bat and trap, cribbage and pool.
- Phoenix Tavern A free house in picturesque Abbey street. Offers fine dining and a lively sociable bar area with sofas and roaring open fires.
- Queens Head voted Shepherd Neame pub food of the year in 2012.
- Railway Hotel Just opposite the main line railway station in Faversham, the Railway Hotel is a traditional Victorian pub that retains most of its original features.
- Rose & Crown A true country free house pub situated on top of Crown Hill in Selling and set against 150 acres of natural woodland.
- Ship Inn, Conyer Quay Completely renovated to a contemporary pub and eating house with an outside eating area overlooking the marina.
- Sun Inn A traditional ale house situated in the conservation area of Faversham with a popular restaurant.
- Three Horseshoes A traditional charming pub recently renovated and tucked away in the countryside.
- Three Mariners Located on the main street in Oare with commanding views from the garden terrace over the Oare marshes.
- The Old Wine Vault A pub in the heart of Faversham in Preston Street, with a family orientated menu and large garden.
- White Horse Inn In the village of Boughton, a short drive east of Faversham, the White Horse Inn is an ancient coaching inn, mentioned in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
For more places to eat and drink please go to our Business Directory.