/ Visit Faversham
/ Eating Out and Pubs in Faversham
Whatever your taste in food, be it you want just a snack or a first class dinner, you will find what you want in the Faversham area.
If you wish to have a take-away, please look at the on line take-away menus
for local restaurants, as provided by a local website.
Faversham and its surrounding villages have a variety of public houses old and not so old serving a wide range of fine beers, and most serving excellent food, and some with accommodation.
- Albion Taverna Experience the exciting colours and flavours of Mexican cuisine in the waterfront setting.
- Ask Italian in Faversham, come and see us in our beautiful setting, ideally situated in the heart of Faversham
- China Village A 60-seater family restaurant serving Chinese food. There is a banquet room on the premises ideal for private parties.
- Faversham Kebab House Delicious, authentic home produced Turkish food
- Jittermugs Café and Tapas Restaurant popular café during the day, tapas restaurant in the evenings.
- Judd's Folly Hotel A small hotel with bar and restaurant with views over Syndale Valley
- Osteria Posillipo Pizzeria Situated on the creek side, a taste of Naples in Faversham, rustic pasta dishes and gourmet pizzas cooked in our handmade Neapolitan pizza oven.
- Read’s Restaurant A sumptuous blend of wonderful food, relaxing comfort and discreet but attentive service. .
- The Raj has been serving classic Indian food for more than 25 years in Faversham
- The Carriage Restaurant Situated in the Railway Hotel opposite Faversham train station, offering a comprehensive menu to suit all tastes and occasions.
Public Houses serving food.
- Anchor Inn A beautiful old pub just a couple of minutes walk from the town centre and very close to historic Faversham creek.
- Phoenix Tavern A free house in picturesque Abbey street. Offers fine dining and a lively sociable bar area with sofas and roaring open fires.
- Queens Head voted Shepherd Neame pub food of the year in 2012.
- Rose & Crown A true country free house pub situated on top of Crown Hill in Selling and set against 150 acres of natural woodland.
- Ship Inn, Conyer Quay Completely renovated to a contemporary pub and eating house with an outside eating area overlooking the marina.
- Sun Inn A traditional ale house situated in the conservation area of Faversham with a popular restaurant.
- Three Mariners Located on the main street in Oare with commanding views from the garden terrace over the Oare marshes.
- The Vaults and Cask and Kitchen A pub in the heart of Faversham in Preston Street, with a family orientated menu and large garden.
- White Horse Inn In the village of Boughton, a short drive east of Faversham, the White Horse Inn is an ancient coaching inn, mentioned in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
For more places to eat and drink please go to our Business Directory.