The village of Eastling is 4½ miles southwest of Faversham, nestling in the Kent Downs, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The Street, Eastling
Church of St Mary, Eastling
View from Mill Lane, Eastling
- Eastling Gardeners Club meets at three-monthly intervals. Contact: Clive Jolliffe 01795 890160
- Eastling Short Mat Bowls Club
Chairman and Club Captain: Roy Piles 01795 537162
- Eastling County Primary School
- Kettle Hill Road, Eastling, Faversham, Kent ME13 0AS 01795 890252 Head Teacher: Melanie Dale
- W.I. The Selling and Painters Forstal branch meet in Eastling village hall on the third Tuesday of each month. Chairman: Barbara Elliott, 01795 890020
- Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Wendy Licence, 14 Trapfield Close, Bearsted, Maidstone. ME14 4HT Tel: 01622 739324
- Elected Members: Chairman: Jimmy West, 01795 890273 Members: Nigel Bickerdike; Mrs Julia Bailey. Treasurer: John Payne. Tree Warden: Nigel Bickerdike, 01795 890855.
For information on council records, history, dates of forthcoming meetings and minutes of meetings, see the village website.
Church of St Mary
Parochial Church Council Secretary: Janet Payne Email: email@example.com