Faversham Festival of Transport
The 26th Faversham Festival of Transport will take place on the 16th and 17th May 2020.
An amazing event packed full of fun and excitement for all - an absolute delight for all the family!
- FREE Park and Ride on both days
- FREE vintage bus rides throughout the local area on Saturday 16th May
- Commercial vehicles on display around the town on Saturday 16th May
- Over 300 vehicles on display throughout the town on Sunday 17th May
- Grand Prix Go Kart circuit (4-11 year olds) on Sunday 17th May
- Electric bikes on display with the chance to test ride one on Sunday 17th May
- Showcasing the brand new electric Mini on Sunday 17th May
- Emergency Services display including Community First Responders, The Blood Runners, RNLI on Sunday 17th May
- Steam Heritage model vehicles and more down at Standard Quay on Sunday 17th May
- Food and drink stalls
- Trade stalls
Full event details available at www.favershamfestivaloftransport.org