Spook-tacular family day out, for everyone this Halloween at Mt Ephraim Gardens
Looking for a spook-tacular family day out this Halloween? Come and join us on Sat 31st Oct 2020, for spooky goings-on at Mount Ephraim Gardens.
- Complete the Halloween nature trail, through the gardens but watch out for those cheeky pumpkins and naughty ghouls along the way! And don’t forget to say Trick or Treat at the end
- Come and meet our creepy crawlies and if you dare… the bravest can hold our freaky friends (including spiders and reptiles, to name a few)
- There will be blood curdling, fun packed activities and crafts, including a chance to make your own frightening masks
- Enjoy terrifying games, including long distant witch hat throwing and monster can throwing
- Scare yourself with Halloween Face painting
- The younger monsters can relish in story telling from Raggedy Jack
- Enjoy a devilish falconry display from Joes Bows – how many owls can you spot?
- Then rest your feet and enjoy some Halloween treats and drinks in our terrifying tearoom
- There will also be a prize for the best fancy dress!
Open 11am until 4pm
Normal Garden Entrance Applies. £7 for adults, £2.50 for children aged 4-16, free for under 4s
For more information head to: https://www.mountephraimgardens.co.uk/category/whats-on/
|Start:||31st October 2020 at 11:00|
|End:||31st October 2020 at 16:00|
||Mount Ephraim Gardens, Staplestreet Road Hernhill, Faversham, Kent, ME13 9TX
||Markets, Fairs & Fetes