Mount Ephraim Gardens - Wine and Roses, Sunday 14th June 2020
Celebrate the start of British Summer with our new Wine and Roses event on Sunday 14th June 2020. A day to relax in our 10 acres of beautiful gardens and sample Kentish wine whilst listening to jazz and enjoying the intoxicating scent of roses from our Millennium Rose Garden.
- Wine tasting and sales from Chartham Vineyard, Brenley Vineyard and Barnsole Vineyard
- Plant and rose sales from Meadow Grange Nursery
- Music on the terrace from Cloud Nine Jazz
- Face painting from Whizz Bang Face Painting
- Talks in the main house on the gardens at Mount Ephraim and from our guest Vineyards on growing wine in England
Open 11am until 5pm. Normal garden entrance applies.
|Start:||14th June 2020 at 11:00|
|End:||14th June 2020 at 17:00|
||Mount Ephraim Gardens, Staplestreet Road Hernhill, Faversham, Kent, ME13 9TX
||Markets, Fairs & Fetes
|Contact Name||Lucy Dawes|