Back to top

T: 01795 503286E: info@faversham.org

12 Market Place, Faversham, Kent ME13 7AE

Cemetery

Faversham Cemetery, with its chapel designed by Edwin Pover, was opened in 1898. Here are buried, in a mass grave, 73 of the 108 victims of the Great Explosion of 2 April, 1916.

The plaque

Cemetery

Location of the Plaque

Cemetery
Faversham Cemetery, in Love Lane, was opened in 1898